COVID-19 Update - Our Commitment
To our Community,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, rest assured that we are doing everything possible to support you through these changing times. In addition to implementing process improvements to keep our colleagues and clients safe, we have increased the frequency of cleaning in our stores with multiple daily disinfections in our high traffic areas. This is our priority.
To meet demand and to ensure uninterrupted service for our clients, we have adjusted our operations, making it possible to conveniently rent with us online or over the phone. While our offices remain open, we encourage electronic transactions whenever possible, and will be limiting traffic to one client at a time in our offices. Our reservation centres are fully operational and available to you from 8am to 10pm EST.
Our Commitment to Maintaining Physical Distance:
- We continue to provide remote support online and over the phone.
- Our offices are open; however, we will limit traffic to one client at a time.
- We have expanded our payment methods providing greater flexibility to our clients.
- Boxes & moving supply purchases can be coordinated over the phone with our team who will safely deliver them to your unit or curbside for your convenience
Our Commitment to Limiting Exposure and the Spread of COVID-19:
- We have limited the number of team members working together, ensuring safe physical distances are maintained at all times.
- Team members displaying symptoms or feeling unwell are required to stay home. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas including; counters and surfaces, washrooms, keypads, door handles, elevator controls, hand carts, office equipment and all other areas exposed to our clients and team.
- We have limited non-essential activity in our properties, for instance deliveries and mail services are suspended until further notice.
- We have installed COVID related signs and messaging throughout our properties to remind everyone about the importance of physical distancing.
For over 20 years our company has been synonymous with cleanliness, security and convenience, and in these trying times that remains paramount. We have confidence in our collective ability as a community to support each other and move forward together; acting responsibly and with patience.
You have placed your trust in us, and we remain committed to supporting you.
On behalf of our entire team, Steven Scott, CEO